Wednesday, September 11, 2013

18 Months!!

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted.  It's been busy chasing around a toddler and working, but really I should have at least given a one year update!  Everyday my baby is turning more into a little boy.  He's walking and running around everywhere.  More and more of his personality is starting to show. Sawyer is still sweet as always, and is starting to become a helper.  If he sees me emptying the dishwasher or doing the laundry he loves coming over to help.  He'll hand me silverware, put clothes from the washer into the dryer, and help hand me clothes from the dryer to fold.  I hope he keeps this up as he gets older!!  He's also developed his own sense of humor, finding things funny and giggling his little head off.  A rundown of all things Sawyer since my last post:

- Turned 1!!
- Started walking at 14 months
- Moved out of the infant class in preschool
- Favorite toys are his blocks and cars
- And books...loves his books!
- Favorite foods right now - Italian.  Spaghetti and pizza!
- Favorite fruit - apple slices
- Favorite show - Bubble Guppies
- Still loves all things music - playing music on our phones, musical toys, playing piano with my dad
- Does not like sand
- Loves swinging

And some one year old photos  from the wonderful Diane Arsenault:




No comments:

Post a Comment